Please read before signing membership application.
1. NO alcoholic beverages, tobacco products or illegal drugs are allowed in the building at any time.
2. Cards are issued one time the expiration is updated as you renew your membership. New, lost or misplaced cards will be issued with a $5.00 charge.
3. If a member allows use of their card by a non-member, their membership will be terminated. If a member knowingly allows a non-member into the facility without payment, the card holders membership will be terminated.
4. If no one is attending the front desk, a responsible adult MUST be in the immediate area with members under the age of 18 or membership will be terminated.
5. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the weight room or cardio room without adult supervision.
6. If the card does not work and has not expired, return it and a new one will be issued at no charge.
7. A person who is under the age of 18 and who is NOT a member of the high school baseball or softball team must be accompanied by an adult in batting/pitching cages. Those under age 18 without adult supervision will need to use ONLY TENNIS BALLS in the area. All those using baseball area need to sign in at the desk upon arrival and sign out when finished.
8. During bad weather and winter months a change of shoes is required in the rec center. The same shoes CANNOT be used elsewhere in the center.
9. Runners on the track upstairs will use only the outside lane when walkers are present. ALL walkers and runners need to be respectful and courteous to others.
10. Locker rooms must be picked-up upon leaving. NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE LOCKER ROOMS.
11. All basketballs must be returned to storage rack before leaving.
12. Your membership (key) card will be required for entrance into the facilities, or you must be accompanied by an adult family member with a “family membership” key card. If no card is presented, the $5.00 daily use fee will apply.
****Please remember that the Rec Center is ran strictly by volunteers. Please help us keep the Rec Center a fun, safe and clean environment for the community.
A huge THANK YOU to our volunteers over the past season. Back Row: Dean Boone, Jerry Klein, Ralph Kephart, Gene Perrinjaquet, Steve Smith, Les Carlson, Dr Tyrrell Front Row: Linda Lawson, Gretchen Eibey, Mona Perrinjaquet, Sue Boone, Amy Rohde, Kathy Steenhard. Absent: Ellen Lammers, Dave Gibbs, Charlotte Emerson, Diane Beitz, Darby Washington, Rachel Menard, Oscar Hicks, Doug Cooper, Joe Vap, Sandy Ahrens, Don and Sharon Allen, Erin Learn, Andi McCurdy-Savago, Pat Swanson and Jerry York. These volunteers are top notch and dedicate so much time to the rec center each season. We appreciate your dedication to our facility!!!! Please stop and thank them for dedication to the rec center when you see them!!!
We are always looking for more volunteers to help out, if you are interested, please contact one of these volunteers or leave a message at the rec center.